New Horizons Credit Union’s membership is defined by its charter. The current “field of membership” is specified as the following associations and employer groups located in the counties of Clay, Chickasaw, Webster, Calhoun, Choctaw, Oktibbeha, Lowndes and Monroe in Northeast Mississippi.
- In addition to the persons belonging to the associations and employment groups listed below, the following persons are also eligible for membership in New Horizons Credit Union:
- In order to maintain an active membership in The New Horizons Federal Credit Union,
- a member must maintain a combined total of at least $300 in his or her membership savings account, checking account and/or club account; or
- at least one of the following must be current: (1) an active loan, (2) an active CD, (3) a deposit into or withdrawal from a checking account, savings account, or club account once in the last 365 days; or
- be a member less than 18 years of age.